FANRASHI community TEAM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where things come and go

BEWARE OF ONIGIRIFB.

READ THIS!

mich-x
    mich-x
    Administrator

READ THIS! Empty READ THIS!

Post by mich-x Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:09 am

>> RULES.

This is a private forum for members of the fanrashi subbing team only. If you are part of this group, please do not share anything inside of this forum anywhere else. Any translations found here, stays here.

- For all members of this team, you will be assigned any role available at that point of time. This will be the case unless you want to specify any video that you want to do. And if you want to specifically choose a video to do, the assign role will be based on first come first serve.

- For any project, it will be decided by the translators for whichever video they feel like translating. Either that or I'll be getting suggestions for any master projects or I found an interesting video and I'll ask someone to translate it.

- For the specific video, all contents and details of it will be found at the respective categories. HNA @ himitsu no arashi-chan forum, and so on. Other than the regular programs that Arashi have, all other solos appearance will be under their own forum.

Upon joining, please request to join a specific group that indicates what role you will be taking on.

There are 6 roles currently: translators, proof-readers, timers, editor, encoder and uploader.

** It is okay to take on 2 roles, but please don't take up too many. And I have to be notified of it if you want to have more than 1.

Also, if you have a project going on, please update me of the progress so that I can update the community page and stuff and I know when it is completed to post it.

BY THE WAY, DON'T IGNORE MY PM.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:50 pm