FANRASHI community TEAM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where things come and go

BEWARE OF ONIGIRIFB.

5 posters

Please Read This! Urgent! In light of recent events that happened over at Sora Takaku

corlee1289
    corlee1289

Please Read This! Urgent! In light of recent events that happened over at Sora Takaku Empty Please Read This! Urgent! In light of recent events that happened over at Sora Takaku

Post by corlee1289 Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:48 pm

As you all know, I'm the crazy chick who has learned how to do timing as well as being involved in several other fansubbing communities. As such, an incident has occurred in Sora Takaku which I think all of you should be made aware of.

I'll be quoting what Josy has said within their forum:

Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed, or not, at the beginning of this week onigirifb suddenly talked about arashi on facebook.
    She told us that we can friend them via her and that she would create a Sora Takaku International Fan Club on facebook.
    But apparently she talked to Sho about sora_takaku, so she doesn't want her names on the vids anymore.
    Secondly, she constantly getting mad at us, saying we aren't allowed to talk to them because they're too busy and she wants to protect them, but in the mean time she talks to them.
    Afterwards she said that we could become Arashi's official translation team and that we should release our subs on facebook.
    Things kinda got out of hand, so today Puffy, Gio, Eirwen and I talked on msn about this whole situation. And it could be that she's a bait to catch subbing teams..
    From what she wrote to puffy, we could tell that she's mentally not really 100% anymore and feared that st might get into trouble. We contacted Stormy but apparently Onigiri already contacted them and told them some stuff..
    So after debating for hours, we got into a conclusion that we should ban her from this forum, from sora_takaku comm and from stnostaff. And please DO NOT join her fan club on facebook. She used our name so she won't get into trouble.

I don't know if any of the representative/members from ST has contacted anyone here, but I thought it was best for this situation to be made aware of within our forum.

Should we follow Sora Takaku and ban her from our community as well (if she is within it)? She won't be able to rejoin it since we (and almost all the other fansubbing communities) had closed membership at the moment.
    yabaix
    yabaix

Please Read This! Urgent! In light of recent events that happened over at Sora Takaku Empty Re: Please Read This! Urgent! In light of recent events that happened over at Sora Takaku

Post by yabaix Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 am

Oh dear .__."
    Personally, I think we should ban her as a precaution before this really gets out of hand.
    mich-x
    mich-x
    Administrator

Please Read This! Urgent! In light of recent events that happened over at Sora Takaku Empty Re: Please Read This! Urgent! In light of recent events that happened over at Sora Takaku

Post by mich-x Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:25 pm

OMG i had no idea. shit, better check our members now ):

*edit: OMG SHE IS A MEMBER, should i ban her now or wait and see if she does anything else?
    gaiiterz
    gaiiterz

Post by gaiiterz Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:44 pm

it got way worse..
    Yuichi

Post by Yuichi Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:21 pm

I don't think it's worth to wait her next action, micchan...
    If I were you, I'll ban her because she might harm us too like she did to ST team -____-
    mich-x
    mich-x
    Administrator

Post by mich-x Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Yeah, already removed her from our community Smile
    Yuichi

Post by Yuichi Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 pm

That's good then :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content